Dresslink.com Wishlist (Fandom Fashion)

Recently I've really started to enjoy online clothes shopping. And what I mean by online clothes shopping, is putting hundreds of dollars worth of clothes into my shopping cart. Then deleting it all. 
Or I add hundreds of dollars worth of clothes to a wishlist.

Today, I am showing you my wishlist on one of my favorite online shopping sites, Dresslink.com.

Here are some items that I am dying to have on the website:

This Harry Potter inspired bracelet is just too cute! I especially love the owls. It is listed on the website for $2.09 Click to find it on Dressink here











This tank top is super cute. The fabric it's made out of is Chiffon, which is definitely a pro! It is listed on the website for $4.48 Click to find it on Dressink here








This jacket is also super cute! It's very unique and I love how it looks like a hoodie and jean jacket. You get the best of both worlds! You can find it on the website for $12.24 Click to find it on Dressink here





As a coffee lover, this shirt is definitely an essential. Look at it! It literally speaks coffee lover. You can find it not he website for $4.37 Click to find it on Dressink here












Thanks so much for looking at my Dresslink.com wishlist! Be sure to check out Dresslink.com for awesome deals and super cheap flashbuys, as low as $0.01!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We appreciate it (: